Thursday, July 10, 2008

Getting over the 100 reader limit

Hey all,
As you'll recall, I have reached my max of 100 readers on this now invite only blog. I have decided to try and allow more by creating an email address that will allow others to read using this same email address.
The sign in is 23wktwinsreader@gmail.com and the password is blogreader. SO if you know of any TRUSTWORTHY people who are not readers feel free to send them my way so I can give them this info. I want to be a resource to as many people as possible while still maintaining some privacy.
Don't forget to check out the previous post with pics of my cuties!!!

1 comment:

readerof23wkblog said...

i'm glad that i can finally catch up on your kids again...i have a lot to read!!
stacy
mom to 23 2/7 week twins Conner and angel Braedon
www.aboutthelarsons.com