Monday, July 16, 2007

High chair time and Serena beats up her brother...EDITED

We finally have begun putting Serena and Edwin in their high chairs and have revisited the rice cereal and baby foods as of yesterday.
Champ still does better than Beana, in that he actually knows what to do with the food right away, whereas my baby girl tends to make a face of disgust and confusion, and then procedes to swallow.
Is it me, or are they getting cuter by the day?




I couldn't wait to make a new post, so I had to post these since I just uploaded them...Look at what Serena is doing to Champ!



7 comments:

Jennifer said...

"Is it me, or are they getting cuter by the day?"

Nope, not just you - they are! They really have their own personalities now!

Jamie and Jill said...

Yes, they are getting cuter by the day!

And, it looks like baby girl will be taking after her father!!!!

Miracles said...

Every time I check on them, they are more adorable.

Get used to the fighting and beating up on eachother. This is only the beginning!

Miracles said...

I have to add one more thing, in a few more months, your not just "mommy" anymore, you also get the title of being referee!!

Sarah Furlough said...

It's not just you, they ARE getting cuter everyday! Tell Serena to take it easy on Champ.

RANDIB said...

Those pictures are so funny!! I feel so bad for Champ- he has the cutest expression on his face when Serena is beating him up though!!!!!
They are getting cuter every time I see them!

23wktwinsmommy said...

I feel bad Champ was sad, but Serena was just trying to play and kiss him and was not trying, nor did she hurt him. Champ can be a crabby patty at times, and those were tears of frustration not pain...just thought I'd add that on behalf of my baby girl...she just loves her brother :) And in the last pic she was just trying to wean Champ off his O2...lol