Friday, November 23, 2007

Just 3 of my favorite people



This is a picture I took when Edwin came home from his Colorado Police charity boxing trip (notice the "boo boo" on the bridge of his nose, don't worry he won the fight.) EJ was soooo excited to see his Dad, it actually surprised me. Of course to make Daddy feel better I would have pointed out how much they missed him, but this was different. EJ was ecstatic to see his Dad. They have this really special bond, and EJ had gone almost all week without saying "da da" (which both my mom and I noticed...I just thought he was getting sick of that word) but as soon as Edwin walked in the door last Sunday, EJ hasn't stopped saying "da da" since. It's so special to see them together. Of course Serena is Daddy's girl, and she was excited to see Daddy as well.

I just love these three soooo much!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

That is so sweet that Edwin Jr was so excited to see his daddy. What a great thing for him to come home to!!!

Miracles said...

Awesome picture!!