Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Eve pictures at Grammy and Grandpa's


We had a wonderful holiday, and hope you all did as well. Here are some of the pictures from Christmas Eve.
In exciting news, Edwin's sitting is progressing very well, and Serena stood without holding onto to anything for several seconds! She's also climbing up the stairs!
These are the pics from my mom's camera. I'll upload the ones from mine, including video of Serena standing unassisted and climbing up the stairs as soon as I have time!















1 comment:

Kellars Mommy said...

Love all the pics!!! The one of you and Edwin is very good!!! Wow Serena standing on her own already, she's going to be taking off before you know it..Kellar "w" sits from time to time and he is walking and can sit "correctly" when he wants to, I think it's just a kid thing, I have pics of me when I was smaller "w" sitting..Glad ya'lls Christmas was wonderful...