Saturday, December 8, 2007

We are having a fun weekend at Grammy and Grandpa's since Daddy is in Vegas for the Hatton-Mayweather fight. My grandfather came down from Maine to see the babies today. It was so nice to have him see them happy and healthy since the last time he saw them they were on ventillators in the NICU.

As you can see Edwin has discovered his tongue. We think he also likes the feel of his tongue on his two bottom teeth that have popped through. He has had his tongue out all day for the past 3 days! lol!


Enjoy the numerous pics of the little ones!

ADORABLE twins!

With great-grampy

See my tongue Grampy?

2 cute

and again

aahhhh!

Mommy being silly with EJ

Mommy and her babies

One tired Mumma

EJ

Beanie girl

driving

playing

climbing

looove those eyes

my funny face girl

pooped with Grandpa!

4 comments:

Billie said...

OMG he's cracking me up with that tongue!!!! Seriously, they get cuter all the time:)

Jennifer said...

Love the pictures - they're getting so big.

I too cherish pictures of Ari with her great grandparents/uncles/aunts - I don't have pictures of me with mind so whenever we get together I take TONS of them!

Mommato4miracles said...

They are so beautiful! And getting so big. Sammy used to do the tongue thing too

tbonegrl said...

the tongue is too much! Do you have a taggie for him? My Summy LOVES his and he's a tongue guy too!