Saturday, December 29, 2007

More Christmas pictures

Hello all...
Things appear to be getting better around here with regard to our colds. I still don't feel too great, and Edwin is still stuffy, is vomitting buggers, and has a cough, but hasn't had a fever and has slept through the night the past two nights. Beanie sounds stuffy but seems ok otherwise. Hopefully we are all better in a couple days....
Here are some more pics from Christmas Eve and Christmas!









Look at my baby girl standing unassisted!!!!








Christms Day



2 comments:

Stacy said...

Happy New Year to your family. I hope you are all feeling better. Thanks for your email in response to the post on my blog. It made me feel much better...and of course I have a few more questions I will email you.
Thanks!
Stacy - mom of 23 week Conner, surviving twin of Braedon
www.aboutthelarsons.com

Shannon said...

VERY cute pics!!!!