Saturday, June 16, 2007

24 week quints revisted on Discovery Health

FYI I am currently watching Dicovery Health and it looks like they are doing an update on the 24 week quints they featured. It says first three years with quints, so I'm pretty sure it's a new one.
Check it out.
*EDIT* They are doing a show on the quints at 4 years old on Tuesday on Discovery Health at 9pm eastern time.
If you read TPE this is why I wanted to bring people's attention to this show, and also because I find other people's stories of life with preemies so interesting.
And Anna I didn't ever think you wouldn't be happy that the quints were doing well, I just mentioned it because you wondered why there wasn't an update on them, while there was on the older gestation quints.
So tune in if you're interested. From what I saw, they are doing very well.

3 comments:

annaliese said...

So I finally got an account so I could comment here:)

Thank you for the kind comment. I remember watching their first show and being in awe of their strength as they trudged thru NICU w/ FIVE little micropreemies. I look forward to watching the update!

-Anna

annaliese said...

Oh yeah- the new family pictures are gorgeous!

1stson24weeks said...

Hey Stephanie
The kids look great! I feel your pain with your previous post about not knowing why your babies were born so early. My placenta was disected and tested for everything under the sun and I still have no answers and my swab as well came back normal and i had two children prior to Bryce who were full term no issues, so I know what your going through. Its a pretty bad feeling when there is no answer to something you need clarified so bad.
Who are the six babies you are talking about, are they kids you know or just something you heard about? Anyway the kids look great and Bryce is now on Nasal Cannula! Talk to you soon.
Erika