Monday, August 6, 2007

New pics as promised

We love tummy time

Happy boy

I can almost sit up

I can do it with a little help!

Daddy and son

Fun times

We're in the pool!

Swimming!

Edwin times 2

Tasting the pool water...yuk

Serena's pout...my little monkey :)


Aren't they just adorable?

***Yesterday, a six year old boy whom I knew from my days working at an after school program, and whom my little brother went to day care and school with, passed away in a drowning accident at a lake in our home town. I am beside myself with sadness for his mother and family, and my prayers are with them. Life is too short, it just brought to mind yet again how blessed I am to have Serena and Edwin and I couldn't imagine my life without them. My thoughts are with Milan and his family...***

No comments: