Friday, August 24, 2007

Things I love and never want to forget...





The way Serena purses her lips together and blows kisses at us.

The way Edwin "says" "hi" and "hey"

The way my babies feel when they faaaast asleep and I carry them into our room. Their bodies are so tired that they mold right to my chest and shoulder as I carry them...I love that feeling.

I love the way their eyes light up and a HUGE smile comes across their faces when we appraoch their bed as soon as they awake in the morning.

I love the way Serena reaches out and grabs our faces and pulls them to hers.

I love the way Champ whines and cries when I come home from work and leave quickly to wash my hands, and then how he smiles as I come over and pick him up. He makes me feel so loved.

I love both of my kiddos eyes. Serena has these gorgeous almond shaped cow brown eyes and Edwin has greenish/greyish/hazel eyes with looooong lashes that everyone comments on.

I love that Serena smiles everytime we kiss her.

I love when Edwin giggles and brings his knees up to his belly when we tickle him.

I love to watch Serena and Edwin interact with each other...I love how they smile and reach for each other.

I love you, I love you, I love you...my most precious, darling babies.

2 comments:

Mommato4miracles said...

I love them too!! They are such wonderful babies, such sweet personalities, you can't help but kiss them and love them. Thanks for your prayers for Sammy, we certainly need them. Sammy wants to see Serena too:)

Lisa said...

Isn't it the most wonderful thing, being the Mommy?