Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Private

Hi everyone. I have copy and pasted everyone who has emailed. Unfortunately there were a couple i couldn't add because if you didn't directly add your email address in the comment, I couldn't always view it in email..not sure why. If you don't want to comment your email address, feel free to email me at rapa.stephanie@gmail.com and I can add you that way. I think there were about 5 of you who I couldn't get your address if it wasn't written out in a comment. SO comment again, or email me personally and I'll be glad to add you!

Update on Serena, she is doing well and back to her original O2 needs...the minimal amount while asleep. EJ is still fighting this cold...without oral steroids! He is still a little miserable and was up most of the night with puking but he was a little better today. As if I could forget about my kids being preemies. It's a constant battle against the colds!...alluding here to the convos over on Lincoln's blog. I'll be doing a post related to this once we're private!
Please add your email address so it's easy for me to copy and paste to a word document from which I'll copy and paste onto blogger. It was the best way I could think of!
Thanks for the outpouring of interest! It makes us feel so loved! :)

6 comments:

Emily said...

I can't remember if I already left my email address or not but I do want to have an invite. irangel85@altmuse.com

Vicky said...

I'm in - thank you very much for that. In the meantime, I do hope that your colds will get better over the week and that you'll soon be back on an even keel.

Nancy said...

Thanks for the invite :)I love to read your perspective on things.

Hope your wee ones are on the mend and things are back to normal soon.

twinboysmom said...

I made it!! I seem to have such a heard time with logging on to private blogs for some reason. I have a google account but my blog is not active. It keeps forgetting my account. Anyway, my blog will start in a few weeks. We all have colds here too and it sucks. I hope you all feel better soon!

I thought I'd introduce myself, I don't know if I did before. I have 31 weeks frat twin boys.

Candice

Kellars Mommy said...

I'm in I'm in..yea!!!

Jennifer said...

ahh...much better! nice to 'see' you again :) hehe