Saturday, March 17, 2007

I captured it!

I finally captured Beanie's smile! Like the pictures in the last post, both kids have been pulling at their cannulas all day and I neglected to change tape before I snapped away. Now I kinda wish I had, but I have to post the first captured smile of my beautiful girl!



p.s. th ereal blog of the day is below, but I added this after I published it because Serena waited until then to smile when I had the camera in hand! Read below for the real post of the day and more pictures!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

She is so sweet!

Jamie and Jill said...

BEAUTIFUL smile.....I am so glad you were able to capture it:)

Lathan, Lauren, Logan, London said...

That's AWESOME!!!

You are all so beautiful and such an inspiring family. I just love reading all of your posts!

Happy Weekend!
Stephanie