Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Okay, back to the cute pictures

Okay, Okay, I couldn't take too long a break from posting pictures of my little ones, even though the conversations I stated I was active on in my previous post are still going on.
Conversation about prematurity is an issue that deserves a lot of time and consideration, even for those of you who think they will have no issues... of course I hope no one does but it's important to be prepared just in case. Don't get too scared and wrapped up in individual studies, but do discuss these things openly and honestly with your partner and family. It's important.
ENOUGH preaching Mommy!!! Show them pictures of us taking a bath!

I DON'T think I like this guys! Poor Champ...he doesn't really like baths much.

Serena's turn

Serena looking so scared of the washcloth...she did really well though, not nearly as upset about it as Edwin.

2 comments:

Lathan, Lauren, Logan, London said...

SOOOOOOOO Cute!

Mine HATED their baths when they were that little. Now they have so much fun splashing that if we're having a rough day I go stick them in the tub and they are happy again!

Melissa said...

Look at that belly!!! Your babies are so cute. Praise God for them!!
I am glad I found your blog. Isn't it awesome to read through everyones blog and get different tips. For the Pt question you guys are on the right road. There is not to much that 2 mos old babies can really do so really practicing tummy time and just getting them to have good head strength is great. Once they get to be a few more months old then you would possibly get the PT 1 x a week and it is fun(atleast for us lol)I remember saying the same thing when I felt like we were not getting as much attention at 2 mos corrected age.
God Bless your family.