Thursday, April 26, 2007

Guess who rolled over?

Hello.
I'm happy to report that Miss Serena has made a habit our of rolling from her tummy to her back. She only likes to roll to her left side, but she has done it over a half dozen times since Sunday. The first time she did it I thought it was a fluke, but now she does it at least twice a day while doing tummy time. I hope it's not a fluke thing, and that I can count it as really rolling over (when she did it Sunday I didn't count it as the first time she rolled over, but now I think I will since she has repeated it so many times since.)
Edwin is so vocal it is incredible, he is also doing so well with his tummy time. We are very proud of their accomplishments. As moms of preemies know, every tiny developmental milestone that is met is a cause for great celebration.
Here are some cute pics from the past few days!
I'm soooo cute!

I'm a big boy!

Like my bow?

Does this diaper make my butt look big?

I pulled an all-nighter!

Sister Bear

Brother Bear

3 comments:

Miracles said...

WOW!! they are growing up so quick. They look so much older in these pics.
The bow is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah Furlough said...

Beautiful, as always!

Lathan, Lauren, Logan, London said...

That's crazy how big they're getting...they are SO cute!!!