Sunday, April 29, 2007

What can I say? I just love my kids!

Yet another picture post!!!
I know, I know, there are a lot more pics of Champ here..I DO NOT play favorites...it's just that Beana girl was crying a lot and my friend and her mom were the photographers and they happened to capture more pics of Champ because we were too busy trying to get Beana girl to take a much needed nap...I'll make up for the less amount of pics of my baby girl...but isn't she just ADORABLE??? They both are so cute!!!!











p.s. Edwin Sr., aka Daddy, left on Sunday for a full week. He is fighting in the National Golden Gloves, a national tournament he won last year. He fights almost everyday unti lhe comes home...you fight, you move on, you lose and you're out of the tourney. Daddy has a lot to accomplish, but we know he can do it and remain the Champ! We are missing Daddy like crazy already, but thanks to the nurses and Grammy we are hanging in there! Can't wait until Sunday...(he also misses his Bday which is Sat. :( We'll celebrate when he gets home!)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I love seeing all the pics of Edwin and Serena! They are way too cute and getting sooo big!