Friday, September 21, 2007

It caught us....

Well, we've all been caught by a cold...You see, we didn't catch the cold, the cold caught us... we were trying to avoid it, but someone it found us. Now my mom, Edwin, the twins, and myself all have the sniffles, a cough, and just feel yucky.
Serena's requiring more oxygen while asleep and has a terrible cough, and Edwin has post nasal drip and is throwing up his feeds. Unpleasant to say the least. Let's hope we get better soon.

Still smiling even though he doesn't feel great...he kept anticipating the flash and would look away or squint his eyes



Daddy's sick too :(


Treatment time

Practicing getting from sitting to crawling...she just belly flops and gets back up on her hands and knees again

5 comments:

Miracles said...

The poor little munchkins hope they feel better soon.

WeeOnesMommy said...

Hang in there steph cause we all got it too.. Aiden got it the least but had it first, gave it to Chuck, then me.. UGH!! It's been rough but it's FINALLY letting up some.

Hope you all feel better soon..

Mama Ali said...

Hope you all feel better soon. And the pictures look great.

Robert Pincus said...

Oh, I hope you will all feel better!! I am going to try and keep Michael home as much as possible :) I am so afraid of RSV!!

1stson24weeks said...

hey Steph,
I hope you guys feel better. The kids are so cute! They have the best smiles, Bryce is finally smiling at us, its such a great feeling! Thaks for all your support getrting me through Bryce's cold!