Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Poop

Warning too much info here....
I was hoping it was a good thing...Serena pooped every day from Friday through Sunday...even twice on Sunday...extremely rare for her. Then we started with the 4 times on Monday the last two which were not her normal consistency (clearly after I posted yesterday). Then again this morning...diarrhea. It has to be her body getting rid of whatever was in her baby food. I am calling her pedi this morning, and a bunch of other people. I don't want it to take 2 weeks for the company to tell me it was nothing. I don't believe it. My little girl NEVER poops this much!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Honestly - that sounds like she's picked up something...every time we've had diarrhea from food (gotta love intolerances...) it's happened a lot sooner than that.

Did you introduce anything new over the weekend?

-Sarah
http://sydney_lou_who.livejournal.com

23wktwinsmommy said...

Nothing new over the weekend, and I probably shouldn't have used the term diarrhea...it's just soft, and that is not typical of Serena. I asked the nurse the same thing...wouldn't she have gotten sick right away...she said not necessarily. Anyway we are doing stool samples and will have some results as soon as she goes enough to fill 7 containers....whoa this is going to be fun! Thankfully she has no fever and is her active smiley self. So who knows if her more pooping it related to the food or just because she is becomming more regular with age and with more baby food in her diet. Either way, I am anxious to find out what was in her baby food, and I hope it was only guava fruit skin...

Nathali said...

Oh my goodness, that is so scary!!! I hope Serena didn't pick something up from that food! Please keep us updated. What is the brand of the food she ate?