Thursday, September 20, 2007

Per request

I'm so anxious to get the video camera tomorrow...which also has a digital camera. My camera has stopped zooming in and takes really blurry pictures and the color is often poor quality. But here are the best shots I got of the night.

S messing with brother's monitor and brother not appreciating it.

Just being Champ

Innocent look

Quick save

My sweethearts

working on my pincher grasp

cheeeese

eating paper

me 2

The "I'm not about to take out all these wipes like I did when Grammy watched me the other day" look

Brown-eyed beauty

Pink tape to keep my cannula in my nose at night time...I still rip it off of my face

Favorite show

handsome boy

Self feeding

1 comment:

Mommato4miracles said...

Beanie does so good with the puffs. Sorry I didn't get any really good pictures, as you can see I kept trying:) They are such loves. I love them sooooo much!!! How is Mr Champ feeling?